Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HaTe Me...don't damn care! =P


i won't waste my time caring about the people who don't like me - chances are i don't like them too.. i won't waste my time worrying if people are talking about me - i affect their lives, they didn't affect mine.. i waste my time with friends - those that accept me for being me.. if some people don't like me - it's because i'm not living my life their way.. i am always thankful for the few friends i have for they show me that in some way or another, real friends are still there & will be there..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know right...as true as tomorrow and as clear as crystal... why waste your time on people who don't even give a d*mn about knowing the real you and just rely on those sh*ts they are hearing from other people? The reason why they think negatively and talk negatively about you is because they don't really know who you are. As simple as that "ang mga taong hindi nakakakilala sayo, kahit kailan hindi ka maiintindhan.." I share the same agony and I'm thankful we became sistahz in z.. We can't please other people, and why worry, we still have each other, dba?? hehe Lav yah sis!!

gorgeous_mitch said...

im not pointing anyone..tee hee
as far as u know who u are..then live ur f*ckin life in ur way of wanting it...damn! nothin cares =]] that simple! u agree?..peace Y_Y